Party Pit Drawing
6 PM – 2 AM
Party Pit Drawing
WIN A $1,000 GETAWAY!
EARN ENTRIES • FRIDAYS IN FEBRUARY • 6 PM – 2 AM
Play blackjack with your Club M® card in the Party Pit. Earn one drawing entry for every five tier points earned playing blackjack through February 28 at 11:59 pm.
$1,000 GETAWAY DRAWING • FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28 • 11:59 PM
Swipe your Club M card from 6 pm to 11:58 pm in the Party Pit to enter the drawing. One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 travel voucher.
- Guests must be 18+ and have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to claim cash and prizes.
- Participation in this promotion is acknowledgement of understanding all rules associated with it.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Membership in Club M is free.
- Swiping will start at 6 pm and end at 11:59 pm.
- Guests will earn one entry for each five tier points earned during the Blackjack Party Pit promotion in the month of February from 6 pm until 2 am.
- Guests called will have two minutes to report to the Blackjack pit with a valid, state-issued photo ID or they will forfeit their opportunity to claim their prize and another contestant will be called.
- All winners of $500 or more must agree to permit the use of his/her name and/or picture for future promotions and advertisements by SMSC Enterprises.
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- The following are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household: (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion. NOTE: Community Members and members of their household are eligible to participate in the kiosk game but are NOT eligible to participate in drawings.
- Little Six Casino® reserves the right to alter, cancel, or interpret this promotion at any time without further notice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.