Jackpot Winners Party
Winners Posted Friday, July 31
JACKPOT WINNERS PARTY
Win up to $5,000 Mysticash!
If you won a handpay jackpot between July 1 and July 30 at Mystic Lake or Little Six, you’re automatically entered! We’ll post winners on this page by noon July 31. Check back to see if your hot streak continues!
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+.
- Guests will receive one drawing entry for every jackpot earned through slots, at Mystic Lake and Little Six, July 1 through July 30, 2020.
- Eligible guests do not need to activate their entries or be present to win.
- Drawings will be completed by a promotions team member and uploaded to mysticlake.com by 12 pm July 31.
- Winners are solely responsible for checking mysticlake.com to see if they won.
- Guests will have 14 days to claim their prize on property.
- One guest will be drawn to receive a $5,000 Mysticash® Grand Prize.
- Guests are eligible to win one preliminary drawing per promotional day unless otherwise defined in the details and rules.
- Guests who win a preliminary drawing are still eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- Mysticash winners must activate their free play within the time allotted per SMSC Gaming Enterprise Management.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.