Wednesdays in February
4 PM – 9 PM
Win up to $5,000 Free Slot Play!
INSTANT WIN • 4 PM – 9 PM
Swipe to win bonus entries or up to $1,000 Free Slot Play!
WIN UP TO $2,000 FREE SLOT PLAY • 5 PM – 9 PM
Every half hour, one guest will be drawn.
One guest each week will win $5,000 Free Slot Play between drawings.
- Guests must be 18+ and have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to claim cash and prizes.
- Participation in this promotion is acknowledgement of understanding all rules associated with it.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Swiping will start at 4 pm and end at 9 pm.
- Guests will earn one entry for every five tier points earned on promotion days.
- Guests will be informed of specific rules regarding conduct for the punchboard. Failure to follow these instructions may result in prizes being voided.
- Guests called will have two minutes to report to Club M with a valid state-issued photo ID or they will forfeit their opportunity to claim their prize and another contestant will be called.
- All winners of $500 or more must agree to permit the use of his/her name and/or picture for future promotions and advertisements by SMSC Enterprises.
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- The following are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household: (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion. NOTE: Community Members and members of their household are eligible to participate in the kiosk game but are NOT eligible to participate in drawings.
- Little Six Casino® reserves the right to alter, cancel or interpret this promotion at any time without further notice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.