Play $20, Get $20
Select Fridays through September 24
Noon – 6 PM
At Mystic Lake or Little Six
WHEN MEATSAUCE WINS, YOU WIN!
Tune into the Initials Game on KFAN FM 100.3 every Friday around 8:15 am. The stakes in one of the country’s most popular radio games just got higher, because if Meatsauce wins, you do too!
PLAY $20, GET $20
If you’re not yet a Club M member, you’re eligible for Play $20, Get $20! Join Club M at Mystic Lake or Little Six between noon and 6 pm the day Meatsauce wins and mention that day’s Initials Game keyword. Once you’ve played $20 in slots, you’ll get $20 Free Slot Play! You have until 11:59 pm the same day to earn your prize.
- Guests must be new Club M® members or have a Club M account that has been inactive for more than one year to be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to receive the offer.
- Guests must visit Club M at Mystic Lake or Little Six from 12 pm to 6 pm on the Friday that Paul “Meatsauce” Lambert wins the Initials Game to receive a Mysticash® prize once the predetermined point threshold is met.
- Points must be earned playing slots at Mystic Lake or Little Six by 11:59 pm the same day in order to receive the Mysticash prize.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- Mysticash winners must activate their free play within the time allotted per SMSC Gaming Enterprise Management. Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gifts.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.