Wednesdays in May
3 PM – 8 PM
TAKE THE STAGE FOR UP TO $5,000 MYSTICASH® OR CASH!
We’re throwing it back to the ‘90s for a big wins remix! Every half hour, one lucky guest will be center stage to play for up to $5,000 Mysticash or cash!
NO SWIPE REQUIRED
Simply play slots or blackjack with your Club M® card to enter.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to win.
- Guests will not have to swipe their Club M card to enter drawings. They simply need to have their Club M card in a slot machine or have an active rating at a blackjack table at drawing times to be eligible.
- Guests will receive one entry for every five tier points earned beginning 12 am through drawing times on promotional days.
- One guest will be drawn every 30 minutes from 3 pm until 8 pm.
- If the drawn guest does not claim their prize, we will redraw until a guest has claimed the prizes.
- Drawn and verified guests will select three game pieces off the board and be paid a corresponding cash or Mysticash® amount based upon the combination they selected.
- Prizes valued up to $5,000 cash and Mysticash.
- Drawings will be broadcast throughout the casino. The person whose name is drawn will have two minutes to report to the Promotions Window.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- Mysticash winners must activate their free play within the time allotted per SMSC Gaming Enterprise Management.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.