Earn 50 Eat Free
Mondays, May 3 – 24
EARN 50 EAT FREE
Play Up an Appetite and Dine On Us!
Mondays, May 3 – 24
Midnight – 11:59 pm
AT MYSTIC LAKE & LITTLE SIX
Earn 50 tier points between midnight and 11:59 pm Mondays and lunch (or dinner) is on us! Once you’ve reached 50 points, swipe your Club M® card at a promotional kiosk for your dining voucher and get $15 off your meal at any Mystic Lake restaurant or at Little Six Restaurant.
Limit one earned food voucher per day per guest. Limit two vouchers per table at Little Six Restaurant.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to take advantage of promotion.
- Guests who earn 50 tier points between 12 am and 11:59 pm Mondays, May 3 – 24, 2021 are eligible to receive a food voucher.
- Vouchers are valid only Mondays, May 3 – 24, 2021 for up to $15 off at any participating Mystic Lake restaurant or Little Six Restaurant.
- Guests may earn a maximum of one voucher per promotional day.
- Guests must swipe their Club M card at any promotional kiosk before 11:59 pm on the day it is earned to receive their food voucher.
- Guests must present the voucher at the food outlet at time of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be used for gratuity and have no cash value.
- Vouchers may be used one time only and no change will be given if the value of the voucher exceeds the price of the meal.
- Vouchers may not be used for alcohol unless ordered in combination with food.
- Limit two vouchers per table at Little Six Restaurant.
- Limit one voucher redemption per guest, per week.
- Mystic Lake® is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win prizes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.